Frequently asked questions
Here are the most frequently asked questions we get about Textitute.
If you have more questions, please contact us.
- Q. Is Textitute compatible with Android and iOS? A. Since Textitute is a web application, it can be used on any device.
- Q. Is it possible to use Textitute outside Canada or the United States? A. As of now, Textitute can only be used in Canada and the United States.
- Q. Is the mobile number included in the plan pricing? A. Absolutely. Plus, your number will be dedicated to your account and will be used by you only (unlike most SMS marketing platforms).
- Q. Is it possible to send messages to a single subscriber instead of a complete list? A. Sure. With Textitute, it is possible to send a message or reply to a single subscriber.
- Q. How does the monthly message limit work? A. When you send or receive an SMS, 1 credit will be deducted from your account. Also note that when sending an MMS (SMS containing an image), 3 credits will be deducted.
- Q. Is it possible to have multiple keywords? A. Yes, the number of lists and keywords is unlimited and included in all plans. You will be able to do as many campaigns as you want without paying more.
- Q. What is a SMS keyword and how it works? A. SMS keywords (or textwords) allow people to subscribe to your SMS list. When they text one of your keywords to your number, their mobile number is automatically added to the respective list. If you have added an auto-reply message to your list, they will receive it at the same time.
- Q. What is the payment method for the plans? A. Once registered, you will receive the invoice, by email, and you will be able to pay by credit card via Stripe. We do not handle any of your card details, we entrust this task to Stripe.
- Q. What happens if I cancel my subscription? A. When you cancel your subscription to Textitute, you will lose your SMS number and access to your subscriber lists. Before you cancel, make sure to export your lists.
- Q. Is there a contract or hidden charges? A. Not at all. You can cancel your plan at any time and you will not be charged for any additional fees. Once you reach your limit, you won't be able to send and receive messages, quite simply.
SMS campaigns today!
You are 5 minutes away from starting a successful SMS marketing campaign.
Sign up now and start reaching your customers like never before.