Frequently asked questions
Here are the most frequently asked questions we get about Textitute.
If you have more questions, please contact us.
- Q. Is there a contract or hidden charges? A. Not at all. You can cancel your plan at any time and you will not be charged for any additional fees. Once you reach your limit, you won't be able to send and receive messages, quite simply.
- Q. Is the mobile number included in the plan pricing? A. Absolutely. Plus, your number will be dedicated to your account and will be used by you only (unlike most SMS marketing platforms).
- Q. Is it possible to have multiple keywords? A. Yes, the number of lists and keywords is unlimited and included in all plans. You will be able to do as many campaigns as you want without paying more.
- Q. What is a SMS keyword and how it works? A. SMS keywords (or textwords) allow people to subscribe to your SMS list. When they text one of your keywords to your number, their mobile number is automatically added to the respective list. If you have added an auto-reply message to your list, they will receive it at the same time.
- Q. What is the payment method for the plans? A. Once registered, you will receive the invoice, by email, and you will be able to pay by credit card via Stripe. We do not handle any of your card details, we entrust this task to Stripe.